Microspheres, nanospheres, spheres in stock and ready to ship worldwide the same business day
Microspheres are high performance engineered spherical particles
widely used in research and industrial applications. These precision
multi-functional materials are addressing unique needs of a wide range
of R&D initiatives, ranging from government-sponsored research
projects and high impact academic research to new product development
and process innovation in industry, across a wide variety of
applications and disciplines.
Cospheric is a global leader in manufacturing and distribution of precision spherical particles
- The broadest selection and the highest quality particles anywhere in the world.
- Product images, detailed descriptions, size ranges, precision densities with NIST-traceable measurements.
- Fluorescent, phosphorescent, paramagnetic, and neutrally-buoyant polymer spheres.
- Solid, hollow, coated, monodisperse, and bondline spacer-grade glass microspheres.
- Flow tracer beads and seed particles for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) and flow visualization studies.
silver-coated silica and PMMA, retroreflective and gold-coated glass
microspheres, photocatalytic hollow glass spheres.
- Yttrium-stabilized zirconia microspheres and spheres for extreme environments.
- Sole global supplier of density marker beads for creating density gradients.
- Sole global supplier of Janus (birchromal) particles.
- Capability to custom manufacture sizes, colors, densities, properties, and coatings.
- One-stop shop for design of experiments, contamination studies, optimizing bond line spacing, other R&D projects.
- Technical support and product recommendations, efficient customer service.
- Order online anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Same day shipping out of Santa Barbara, CA.
- Materials processed in Santa Barbara, CA, utilizing our proprietary
- Constantly innovating with a focus on anticipating future needs of emerging specialty microspheres markets.
- Applications in healthcare, environmental studies, biotechnology and advanced materials.