Working at Cospheric
Come be a part of our team at Cospheric, where we are constantly pushing the limits of what is possible and striving to offer cutting-edge micro and nanotechnology solutions to the global scientific community. Enjoy working in the beautiful Santa Barbara area, as well as being a part of a company culture that loves to give back to the community through volunteering, philanthropy, and corporate responsibility. Join us as we position ourselves as a leader in our field and make an impact on the world.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spend at least 50% of time supporting manufacturing initiatives, such as:
- Operation of small-scale light manufacturing equipment
- Production of micropowders per defined specifications
- New process development
- New product development
- Data collection
- Quality, yields and throughput improvement projects
- Prepare product for domestic and international shipment as needed.
- Perform other related tasks deemed appropriate and as directed by supervisor.
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering discipline preferred
Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organizational skills, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, computer skills; familiarity with general lab and manufacturing practices.